The official Russian Gears of War website accidentally revealed information about the the Gears of War remastered for Xbox One today. While the information has since been taken down, many have already seen the information including us. So here are some of the new features…
- Adapted for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 minutes of new content for campaign mode of the original game on PC
- New achievements for Xbox LIVE (player account 1250)
- Gallery sketches and comics available to unlock
- Streamlined multiplayer mode:
- 60 frames per second
- Dedicated servers
- Selection of players for skills
- New types of games, “Team Fight”, “King of the Hill” (in the style of Gears of War 3) and the new 2 2 Destruction “Gnasherom.”
- 19 cards, including downloadable content and exclusive cards from the PC version
- The ability to gain access to the 17 characters of Gears of War 3 multiplayer games
- New features match the settings, including the choice of parameters of the active charge, renewal, revival and the emergence of an independent arms.
- Streamlined gameplay more fluid movements and updated management system:
- Alternate control system and a brand new control scheme tournament
- All control parameters adapted for Xbox One
- Added features from your favourite Gears of Wars 3: Marking enemy targets, the use of the device in a multiplayer game, improved sensitivity setting.
The official release date right now is August 25, 2015. No details on if that is for Europe only has been confirmed.