Gears of War 4 has received a giant 29GB patch today. This is due to the release of Rise of the Horde which adds two new maps, two new difficulty modes, new skills for each class, and the addition of Crossplay in Ranked Play.
You can view the full patch notes down below..
Gears of War 4 Rise of the Horde Release Notes:
- Implemented Gnasher tuning changes tested in last month’s Test Week
- Behind the scenes improvements to the Gnasher to further improve consistency
- Updated all Zombie Characters to use standard character dialogue
- Zombie Characters will now only say “Braaaaaains!” when landing a headshot
- Fixed an issue that caused headshot character dialogue to fire more rarely than intended
- Majorly reduced ‘killstreak’ dialogue. Increased frequency of original character dialogue for 3 and 4 kills in a row.
- Resolved a rare issue where being removed from a Competitive Lobby for reasons outside player control could result in a matchmaking penalty
- Removed an exploit in Horde that allowed players to kill friendly team members
- Fixed issues with Security that could cause the lasers to be shown as permanently on
- Spectator: Added team colors to X-Ray vision in Spectator Mode
- Spectator: Reduced explosion screen-shake when spectating
- Windows 10: Resolved a bug where – in rare instances – single-shot projectiles could misfire at high framerates
- Windows 10: Further improvements to mGPU
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements