Microids and Artefacts Studios have announced they are developing a new racing game centered around Garfield titled Garfield Kart: Furious Racing for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
The game releases on November 5 in North America, and November 7 in Europe. You can view an overview of the game down below:
Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving Cat is back to take on Jon, Odie, and company in a no-holds-barred racing game! Choose your character and kart according to their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first, and control skids to outrun your opponents. Use crazy bonus objects, like the pillow or the magic wand, to gain an edge and get over the finishing line first. Are you lazy like Garfield? Take shortcuts to overtake the other racers with the spring! Race your friends in local or online modes, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits from the world of Garfield.
- Three Game Modes – Grand Prix, Single Race, and Time Trial.
- Multiplayer – Up to four players in split-screen mode and up to eight players in online mode, or portable on Nintendo Switch.
- 16 Circuits – Crazy races in stunning environments inspired by the world of Garfield, such as Palerock Lake and Pastacosi Factory.
- Eight Characters – Play as Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry, and Squeak.
- Nine Attack and Defense Bonuses – Turn the race in your favor.