Loads of PC gamers and critics enjoyed the first Game Tycoon when it was released back in 2012. Well now Kiss Ltd. has finally released the sequel, Game Tycoon 2, on Steam Early Access.
The game goes into even more detail and uses technology trends from 1980 to 2030. Key game features include the following…
- Cartoon style graphics
- Three different characters to choose from
- Detailed overviews and several game locations to choose from
- 20 missions, each with inclusive tutorials and one endless game
- Integrated privacy with approachable status symbols
- An accurate replica of video games economics
- Use different software and hardware technologies dating back to 1980 through to the modern era, along with many development techniques
- Available in English and German
- Varied soundtracks
Kiss Ltd and Sunlight Games have also released the system requirements…
Windows 7, 8 or 10
Pentium 4 2GHz (or equal to)
1 GB Memory
1500 MB disk space
graphics card with at least 256MB of memory.
The game is currently available for $9.99. The full game is set to be released in February 2016.