GungHo Online Entertainment have announced that Galak-Z: Variant S has received an official release date. The publisher revealed the game will release on Switch via Nintendo eShop on June 28 for $9.99 and include “more than $25 in value of in-game currency.”
You can view an overview of the game down below:
In Galak-Z: Variant S, players trek across the universe as A-Tak, the last surviving human pilot, who is fighting to take the universe back from the evil Baron’s Imperial forces. Using a sleek and agile spaceship or an advanced sword-wielding Mech, players can combat the galaxy’s most heinous Imperial fighters, pirate raiders, and space bugs through a colorful and engaging story campaign with more than a hundred replayable missions.
“Bringing Galak-Z: Variant S to the Nintendo Switch was a move we made for the players. The Switch caters to a wide and engaging audience with a deep love for games,” said Jake Kazdal, CEO and founder of 17-BIT. “We’re bringing new changes and making the most of the Switch’s portability and clever design.”
- To Infinity and Be Gone – Vanquish the galaxy’s most dubious enemies and fight your way through the Baron’s army of Imperial goons as you juke, blast, and hack your way through tightly-packed, beautifully-crafted environments with your nimble piloting skills.
- Galactic Mech Battles – Transform into a Mech and take on the galaxy with your trusty laser sword in gripping, close-quarters combat.
- Go, Fight, Win! – Clash with player-created squads in the Bot Battle League and earn trophies to reap better rewards in asynchronous multiplayer.
- Another Man’s Trash… – Collect Salvage, Relics, and Bots scattered across the cosmos to upgrade your spaceship and Mech to maximize your combat-readiness.
- Portable Action – Experience true gaming thrills as you blast and survive through a rich campaign with over a hundred endlessly replayable missions all on the Nintendo Switch.