The one-man studio known as wookbee has released a new patch for their upcoming multiplayer sandbox title Forgeverse. This update fixes several bugs, adds new things such as an FPS counter, and other general things.
Forgeverse is in development for PC. You can view the full patch notes and the new trailer for the game down below:
Small changes/bug fixes:
- Added mob & player, tree & stairs LOD’s.
- Added check updates shortcut in the directory.
- Added average FPS counter.
- Menu fade time reduced.
- UI scrollwheel speed increased.
- Added Press N to scroll through news feed.
- Added chatting animation.
- Fixed Freecam fov getting stuck if you’re aiming.
- Fixed sprites conflicting rotation while in freecam.
- Added lantern sound.
- Increased peacekeeper health & fixed teleporting.
- Fixed freecam being enabled while chatting.
- Teleporting now has a 3 second cooldown.
- Added new flower type.
- Mobs now die to spikes.
- Tips menu now has more tips, shows controls & a controls txt can be found in the data folder.
- Improved build object shader.
- News opens devlog when clicked.
- Parachute now checks you’re falling down before opening.
- Improved night lighting, shadows are no longer cast from underground at night.
- Fixed idle animation playing while moving if the same keys are held continuously.
- Fixed modes not saving correctly.
- Fixed projectiles blocking AI targeting.