Ubisoft have rolled out the Day-1 patch for For Honor. The patch does balances for both audio and heroes, as well as some bug fixes.
You can view the entire For Honor changelog down below..
For Honor – Day-1 Update Changelog:
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European continent.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes