Spike Chunsoft have announced that Fire Pro Wrestling World has left Steam Early Access and will be available for $13.39 until January 4. Afterwards, the game will revert back to $19.99.
This also means that version 1.0 has launched. You can view the full changelog down below…
- Fixed bug in Leagues/Tournaments where victory/loss would sometimes not register properly.
- Fixed bug in Leagues where result screen would show the winning wrestler with the name “No Entry” and fail to display their graphic.
- Fixed bug in League Mode where the correct wrestlers would sometimes not proceed to the finals.
- Fixed bug in League Mode where, in a title match, the challenger would sometimes not receive the belt if they won.
- Fixed bug in League Mode where sometimes the winner of a finals match would not be recorded, forcing you to replay the match.
- Fixed bug in League Mode where sometimes a finals block would repeat until a wrestler beat everyone else consecutively.
- League matches now proceed in a more even distribution between wrestlers. (Previously, there was a tendency for a single wrestler to perform all their matches before other wrestlers.)
- Added “Overwrite” option to Edit Wrestler load menu.
- Face part scale arrows now scale at 1% per click. (Previously 2%.)
- Added 2 more Priority Attack slots to CPU logic. (12 total)
- Fixed bug preventing certain renamed moves from displaying properly.
- Added support for four player matches.
- Match-specific Match Evaluation criteria implemented for Deathmatches, SWA Rules Match and S-1 Rules Match.
The following edit parts were added:
- Base Part 698 – Anime female (Normal)
- Base Part 699 – Anime female (Normal) > Separated
- Base Part 700 – Anime female (Cool)
- Base Part 701 – Anime female (Cool) > Separated
- Base Part 702 – Anime female (Adult)
- Base Part 703 – Anime female (Adult) > Separated
- Sub Part 699 (1) – Anime female (Normal) > Eyelashes/eyebrows/pupils
- Sub Part 699 (2) – Anime female (Normal) > Eyeball and eye highlights
- Sub Part 699 (3) – Anime female (Normal) > Lipstick
- Sub Part 701 (1) – Anime female (Cool) > Eyelashes/eyebrows/pupils
- Sub Part 701 (2) – Anime female (Cool) > Eyeball and eye highlights
- Sub Part 701 (3) – Anime female (Cool) > Lipstick
- Sub Part 703 (1) – Anime female (Adult) > Eyelashes/eyebrows/pupils
- Sub Part 703 (2) – Anime female (Adult) > Eyeball and eye highlights
- Sub Part 703 (3) – Anime female (Adult) > Lipstick
The following moves were added:
- Standing (BIG) > Fierce Low Kick
- Counter > Toe Kick B
- Jump From Post > Double Rotation Moonsault
- Front Grapple (SML) > Toe Kick B
- Front Grapple (MED) > Short Elbow B
- Front Grapple (MED) > Jawbreaker B
- Front Grapple (BIG) > Screw Neckbreaker Drop B
- Back Grapple (BIG) > Turning Two-Step Knee Kick
- Back Grapple (BIG) > Full Nelson
- Opponent Down – Facing Up, Near Head > Running Middle Kick
- Double Team – Corner Grapple > Double Impact
- Voice now plays for Counter > Pop-up Jumping Bomb.
- Changed category for Corner Grapple > Kinniku Buster to [Rear Blow to Head]