With just under a month until its release Nintendo have revealed the final hardware specs for their upcoming console/handheld hybrid Switch.
You can view the console hardware specs down below..
- Display: 6.2 inch 1280×720 LCD
- Chipset: Nvidia Tegra processor
- Memory: 32GB of Internal Memory, Expandable via microSD card
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Brightness Sensor
- Headphone jack: Yes Stereo Output
- Battery: Non-removable 4310mAh battery (Approx. 3 Hours backup)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, WLAN through an adapter
- Media output: 1920×1080, 60 fps via HDMI, 5.1channel audio
- USB Type-C Port for charging and docking
- Stereo speakers
- Weight: 280 grams
- Dimensions With Joy-Con: 102mm x 239mm x 13.9mm