Koei Tecmo will be releasing the final demo for their upcoming game Nioh on January 21 in Japan. The demo will only be playable for 48 hours.
The demo includes the following content..
- Tutorial Missions: “Basic Action Controls” and “Action Practical Use Controls”
- Futamata Stage: “Thoughts on the Week of the Equinox”
- Futamata Stage Twilight Mission: “Blood-Soaked Hell Flowers”
- Muneshige Tachibana One-VS-One Mission: “Peerless of the West Invitation”
- Online Multiplayer: “Visitors Summon” and “Yokai Realm with a Companion”
Those who download and complete the demo will receive bonuses they can use in the final release of the game. Those items include..
- “Ogress Mask”
- “Ogress Mask Recipe”
- “Onryoma Helmet” (the Alpha demo and Beta demo clear bonus)
- “Hinoenma Helmet” (the Beta demo clear bonus)
Nioh will release in North America on February 7 exclusively on Playstation 4.