Square-Enix have announced they will be releasing Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Playstation 4 some time in 2017.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age was originally known as Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System and was an enhanced remastered version of Final Fantasy XII that was exclusive to Japan. Below are some of the features that were improved…
- High-resolution upgrades for backgrounds, character models, and all 2D parts including fonts
- High-resolution upgrades for movie scenes
- Introduction of current generation visual expression
- 7.1ch surround support
- High-quality voice support
- English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration)
- Original and newly re-recorded BGMs (switch between them in the game configuration)
- Shorter load times
- Auto-save functionality added
- Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will also be playable at E3 this year.