+7 Software have announced their multiplayer shooter Final Days is now on Steam Greenlight. Final Days is shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world with inspirations from Grand Theft Auto, Gauntlet, Alien Breed, and Smash TV.
A Final Days demo can be downloaded for free at the link provided and includes the following features..
- Enjoy intense multiplayer sessions with as many friends as you can muster (e.g. A typical DSL connection with 1Mbps upload should be able to support up to 12 players)
- Control the action using either a twin-stick controller or keyboard & mouse
- Feel the tension as the realistic field of view forces you to check your surroundings
- Locate threats using your “sonar radar” which visualises where sounds are coming from
- Test your skill with a unique aiming mechanism which varies accuracy (e.g. Running will reduce your accuracy)
- Explore procedurally generated and hand-crafted environments
- Think on your feet as the hordes (and sometimes other players) destroy the environment
- Destroy the mutant hordes with 5 different ammo types and explosives
- Use your shove attack to help get you out of those tight situations
- Enjoy awesome tunes by The Groove Foundry
- Experience a foreboding atmosphere created by effects such as dynamic lighting and pseudo-3D sound effects
+7 Software have also released a new alpha trailer to celebrate their addition to Steam Greenlight.
Final Days will be released some time this year.