Turtle Rock Studios have announced that Evolve will be free-to-play on PC as a beta starting today. If it is successful, it will also make its way to consoles.
The studio also plans on making updates to the game which you can read down below…
- Hunter class reworkings to make the team less reliant on having experienced trappers and medics.
- Improvements to the maps and UI.
- Improving load times, overall performance, and getting into the game faster.
- Improving stability and fixing bugs.
- Completely reworking progression system and tutorials.
- More customization options.