Piranha Bytes have announced that their upcoming open-world action RPG Elex has received an official release date. Elex will release on October 17 for PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.
The game will also be receiving a Collector’s Edition which will include a 10-inch figurine of an Alb Mage, a two-inch amulent in the form of a combat drone, a cloth map of the game world, the original soundtrack on CD, an art book, the game’s manual, and a copy of the game .
You can view an overview of the provided by THQ Nordic and the new CGI trailer down below..
Elex is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
In Elex, you join the war over a powerful resource that gives people great magic-like powers, but turns them into indifferent cold creatures. You decide if emotions and humaneness or cold synthetic logic will rule the world of Magalan.
- Completely seamless Open World experience without borders and loading zones for the ultimate exploration experience
- Vertical Exploration: Use the jetpack to reach any place in the game world.
- Simulated game world where everything reacts to the players actions and provides for an authentic atmosphere.
- Highly interconnected quest system that support true player choices.
- Tactical and challenging combat system for close and ranged combat.
- Universe set in a post apocalyptic science fantasy universe that combines the most interesting aspects of all genres.