Karl Ast and Krayfish Entertainment have released a new early access patch for their 3D platforming adventure game Droplets: States of Matter. This update makes several adjustments including bug fixes, changed level layouts, updated models, and UI changes.
Droplet: States of Matter is available for for PC via Early Access. You can view the full patch notes down below:
- You can now copy your save file.
- Slightly reduced crystal requirements.
- Price adjustments for several Gizmo Shop abilities. You can refund your current abilities to reset your spent atom total to the correct amount.
- Moved the first island Sprites and Elves slightly.
- Adjusted some cliffs in Tiki Tectonics.
- Changed a crate in Math Magic Castle to be metallic.
- Adjusted some platforms in Redwood Climb.
- Neon Badlands minor adjustments.
- Layout adjusted in Gale Vale to make it slightly easier. Extra checkpoint and bridge added.
- Added a bridge in Autumn Hills to help ease players towards the pink crystal.
- Adjusted Helium Valley terrain placement to hint players towards certain areas.
- Made the meteor section of Volcanic Domain easier.
- Extra grass added to Gale Vale.
- Armillary Sphere
- Fixed a softlock that would occur by leaving the Lord Krypton boss arena.
- Fixed a few misplaced atoms and boxes.
- Fixed a few misplaced air vents.
- Fixed a glitch where the tree frog’s dialogue would retrigger. (It was not intentional before. The game was checking for the wrong event flag.)
- Tree frog ice blocks now despawn when exiting a level.
- Falling meteors no longer clip through the terrain in Petrified Crater.
- Camera no longer clips through oceans, clouds and doors.
- Fixed some misplaced lava in Industrial Junkyard.
- Falling meteors now rotate along the correct axis.
- Clarified the text that describes the ability to switch characters.
- Clarified the Covalent Bonding ability’s description.
- Fixed an erroneous text reference to Math Magic Castle’s old name.
- Fixed a typo in the More Ammo II description.
- Title screen layout slightly changed.
- Total crystal count is now displayed as a quick menu whenever a crystal is collected. This is also displayed if you do not have enough crystals to progress through a barrier.
- Starting a gold crystal challenge now displays new text.
- Font updates throughout the game.
- Time trial-related text is now hidden when the game is paused.
- Extra fading effects in the pause menu.
- Unlocking messages are now hidden when the game is paused.
- Boss health now hides whenever the game is paused.
Quality of Life
- Reduced how often panting sound effects play when the player is low on health.
- More healing crystals, sandwiches and cocktails to the following areas: Autumn Hills, Princess Cara Bonnie’s arena, Math Magic Castle
- Molly-QL is now always shown to be speaking when cutscenes are triggered from checkpoints.
- The hint that reads to strike the board for hints now always displays until the board is struck for the first time.
- Adjusted criteria for certain hints appearing.