Majesco have announced they are bringing the infamous game Drake and the 99 Dragons to Steam. The game originally released in 2003 on the Xbox before being ported over to PC in 2004. The third-person shooter is known to be one of the worst video games of all-time.
You can view an overview of the game down below…
The 99 Dragons Clan has been murdered. Even worse, the ancient artifact they guard, stolen. With its power, one can trap the souls of the living and resurrect those who have crossed over. As Drake, a member of the 99 Dragons, you have been mysteriously brought back from the dead to right these wrongs. Using supernatural weapons, martial arts and firearms galore, you will exact furious, brutal revenge and reclaim the artifact before it becomes the ultimate weapon of evil.
- 3D action-shooter visualized in an animated Batman™ style environment
- Five seamless game stages with 25 intense missions intertwined with 30 characters in an in-depth storyline
- Discover the secrets of the “Undying Dragon” and the 3000-year old conflict of rival supernatural forces
- Choose from an array of firearms, short and long blade close combat weapons and thrown melee weapons
- Go into slow motion or Freeze Motion™ mode
- Utilize ancestral powers to summon a large ethereal dragon to fight at your side
- Run up walls and back flip off them while firing your guns in any direction
- Feed on the souls of the dead to replenish your health