Klei Entertainment have released a new hotfix for their popular wilderness survival game Don’t Starve Together. This update fixes several buges as well as changes to waterlogged.
You can view the full hotfix notes down below:
- Waterlogged gets its own menu music.
- Added additional chances for the waterlogged biome to retrofit in if the original retrofit failed.
- Chester will no longer try to cling to you when you’re on a boat.
- Riders can no longer pick up spiders by pressing the spacebar.
- Fixed a bug causing the save files to be corrupted if you had mods with non English prefab names.
- Fixed crashes related to the Steering Wheel.