Digerati and Infinite State Games have announced that the Switch port of Don’t Die, Mr. Robot has received an official release date. Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX will release on May 3.
You can view an overview and the Switch trailer down below:
About the game
Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX is a remixed version of the much-loved arcade bullet-hell avoid ‘em up, completely remastered and rejuvenated for Nintendo Switch.
Deep in the electro-abyss lives a little robot who loves to eat exploding fruit. He also likes staying alive. That’s where you come in…
Get the fruit. Avoid the enemies. Try not to die. (Spoilers: you will die)
- Classic arcade action! Trigger chains of exploding fruit to amass multipliers and score big
- Multiple game modes!
- Remix Mode: 50 unique missions to complete. The ultimate test of reactions and skill
- Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena-based fun machine!
- Time Attack: Dying costs time and points in this intense race against the clock… so don’t die!
- Chill Out Mode: Slows things down for when your nerves are too fried for full-on action
- New and improved visuals for sensory overload!
- Acid flavoured soundtrack! Including new music from C303PO
- Unlockable characters! Each with their own play styles