Elite Four James have released a demo of their upcoming hack-and-slash third-person RPG Guild of the Small. This demo is known as 0.2 and the demo right now only supports a gamepad and not a mouse and keyboard due to time restraints.
You can view an overview of the demo and the trailer down below..
- Co-op couch multiplayer for 1 – 4 players simultaneously on gamepads.
- Items to collect and customize your characters.
- Three levels to explore and an overworld.
- Six skill trees unlocked to test out.
- Two different enemies in every level.
- Collect coins and Elemental Materials as you traverse the worlds.
- Mouse/Keyboard play is not currently supported in this demo.
- Climbing vines have issues sometimes. Animation issues as well.
- Some screen resolutions are not optimised and may have elements cut off or sub-optimal screen placements.
- Cast bar does not show individually for players yet.
- Animations may be incorrect, or not shown while casting
- Some skill trees have skills removed for now
- Mana Bar is unused currently
- Some skills may not work properly
- Some skills may not have a visual effect yet.
- Some enemies are missing animations and sound effects
- Items are currently cosmetic and provide no benefit.
- Level End
- Each level currently has the same NPC with same dialog. NPC also will not appear in overworld.
- Occasional camera issues.
- Some gameplay balance has been worked on, however some enemies may not scale appropriately and seem to easy/hard. Some skill cooldowns/damage are not properly balanced.
- Returning to overworld when one or more players are dead will cause issues.
What’s Coming In Demo v0.3
- Character customization
- Choose Skill Trees
- Achievement System
- Gain new skill trees through your playstyle, and new items as well.
- New Characters
- Each new level is a chance to save someone who can help you on your quest. Magic users, alchemists, tailors; you could use all the help you can get.
- New Worlds