During Koei Tecmo’s recent financial report, the company announced mobile spinoff to the Dead or Alive franchise, Dead or Alive 5: Core Fighters, have been downloaded over 4 million times worldwide. They also revealed to investors their top 6 best selling games and numbers…
- Dead or Alive 5: Core Fighters – 4 million downloads
- My Gamecity platform – 800,000 members
- Nobunaga’s Ambition 201X – 600,000 downloads
- Nights of Azure – 150,000 copies
- Samurai Warriors 4: Empires – 100,000 copies
- Arslan: The Warriors of Legend– 60,000
Koei Tecmo did confirm they will continue to create more mobile games due to the success of both My Gamecity and Nobunaga’s Ambition 201X. The other big surprise was they revealed they are teaming up with a Western IP, although the company and series was not revealed.