Motion Twin have released the new “bestiary” update for their game Dead Cells. This update adds a new batch of content and several new enemies. This update is new available on PC with consoles getting in within the next month.
You can view all the updated content down below:
- Six brand new enemies await players
- Three of the enemies are biome specific and three are found throughout various levels at different Boss Cells
- Eleven new affixes on active skills
- Eight new normal affixes including ice, fire, bleed or poison, grenades arrows and more
- Three new starred affixes including oil and fire spreading around when a deployable trap is destroyed, pushing enemies around you when the effect of hte used active ends and extended duration on powers like Wings, Crow and Smokebomb
- Two new items
- Crowbar – a fast brutality weapon that crits after breaking a door or a breakable prop
- Portable Door: allows you to bring a door with you (covering your back while you take care of the mobs in front of you and allowing for an elegant stun effect when you decide to turn around)
- The Bad Seed addition from earlier this year has received new lore rooms and secrets for the Arboretum and the Morass, as well as new mobs to re-balance the bestiary of the level.
- Three new outfits cap off the major content updates
- Two are linked to the secrets and lore of The Bad Seed DLC, and one is available for everyone that can rise up to the ultimate challenge.