Valve have released a new patch for their massively popular shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. This update makes adjustments to the UI, fixes the Hammer crash, and changes to FlickStick.
You can view the full 126.96.36.199 patch notes down below:
– Fixed Hammer crash on startup when not logged into Steam.
– Fixed input delay after closing radial menu. [STEAM INPUT]
– FlickStick mode is now enabled in Options > Controller, as opposed to the SteamInput Configurator. Bind your Right Stick (or preferred aiming stick) to “Joystick Camera” in the configurator.
– Fixed SteamInput ActionSet being set to “MenuControls” when re-focusing on window.
– Refinements to FlickStick behavior. [UI]
– Tooltips to help clarify console controller settings.
– Various fixes to sliders. [LINUX]
– Added experimental Vulkan support. Add -vulkan to your command line to enable Vulkan.