Bandai Namco have announced that Crows: Burning Edge has received an official release date in Japan. The company noted the game would be released on October 27 on Playstation 4. The PS Vita version that was in development has been cancelled.
You can view the description of the game via Amazon down below..
- The story of the Crows is newly resurrected on PlayStation 4.
- Set in Toarushi, where rival warlords defend their turf. Experience the fierce fighting action of The Big Four.
- Main the protagonist, Suzuran High School student Harumichi Bouya, and relive the original story from the perspectives of the four people standing atop each faction.
- Freely customize your fashion and battle style, and aim to become the strongest and most supreme man.
- The game features an original “Another Story” supervised by Hiroshi Takahashi, the original author of Crows.