Ascanio Entertainment have placed their multi-player arena third-person shooting game Crash Force on Steam via Early Access. The features available so far in Early Access include..
- Five Hovercrafts (out of nine) will be available for playtesting. We have disabled the level lock for the hovercrafts for the Early Access period.
- Three maps (Aquila Plains, Cicuma Forest and Clava Tombs).
- Two game modes (Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch).
- Solo and Party Queue.
- Levelling Up, Aviation Points and Ranks.
- Skills Trees with Offensive, Defensive and Utility skills.
- “Bonuses” for Early Access players.
- Status effects for abilities (Stun, Slowed, etc.)
- Kill/Death Cards
- Friendly and enemy health bars remastered.
You can also view the official Early Access trailer down below..