Bandai Namco have announced that version 1.04 of Code Vein will be releasing later this month. This update will see several Halloween-themed items and accessories added to the game.
Code Vein is available on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. You can view the patch notes down below:
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.