Back in 1998 a hunting simulator called Carnivores and went on to be considered one of the best dinosaur-themed games of all time. Now 20 years later Tatem Games and ActionForms veterans are teaming up to bring the game to the 21st century with Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter.
Some of the game features include the following..
• Pure classic game with remastered graphics
• Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
The game is currently in development for PC and is on Steam Greenlight. You can view the Greenlight trailer down below..