Red Dot Games have revealed on their discussion page for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 they will be releasing version 1.2 of the game later this month. The studio just finished version 1.19 of the game which released on August 11 and are now working on their 20th patch since the game was release on July 29 with 10 of them coming in the first week.
You can view the full changelog for version 1.2 down below..
– added missing race track localizations
– bug when one car was underground in car salon fixed
– time measuring bug fixed
– updated colliders in race track
– sell junk bug fixed
– double esc race track bug fixed
– moving cars between parking and garage bugs fixed