Playway have announced they are developing Car Mechanic Simulator 2018. This new edition will be completely different compared to the previous Car Mechanic Simulator games with several new options including self-made car in the Car Editor.
You can view all the features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 down below..
– photorealistic graphics
– 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
– 10+ tools to help you check out cars
– 1000+ parts waiting for you
– start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
– mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
– endless gameplay
– multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
– Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
– Path Test to test car suspension
– Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
– Race Track to test car performance
– Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
– Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save oney)
– Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
– Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
– Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
Car Mechanic Simulator will release on PC via Steam.