Capcom have announced they are developing a strategy-based war game for iOS and Android titled Black Command. The full version of the game releases this fall and pre-registration is available via App Store and Google Play. The game will also be free-to-play with microtransactions.
You can view an overview of the game and the announcement trailer down below:
Fight for profit is this modern day war game. Run your own private military company (PMC), travel to hotspots around the globe and lead an elite team of mercenaries.
- Upgrade your forces with real-world small arms and gear.
- More than 150 weapons.
- Maneuver your forces from a satellite view tactical map.
- Gain a strategic edge by guiding you forces into flanking positions, pincer maneuvers and traps.
- Decide when and where your forces fight.
- All-new and unique gameplay.
- A diverse range of missions including search and destroy, assassination and combined arms engagements.