Infinity Ward have released the patch notes for version 1.04 of their popular shooting game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This patch fixes issues to trophy system, killstreaks, and munitions box among some changes exclusive to the PC port of the game.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. You can view the patch notes down below:
- Crouch and prone transition animations have been smoothed out for high FPS
- ADS Sensitivity options can now be saved when using KBM
- Double-tapping the sticks now always triggers the Tactical Sprint when using a gamepad on PC
- Fixed blurriness in various situations
- Ping widget is now showing the correct latency value
- Added depth of field option in the Graphics options
- Added HDR support
- Added NVIDIA Highlight support in MP
- Global performance improvements and stability fixes
- ADS transition animations have been smoothed out for high FPS
- Adjusted stand-to-prone timing for KBM versus gamepads
- Player no longer loses sprint functionality by holding down sprint keybind and the move keybind while respawning
- FOV Slider setting reverting to default after loading into the map.