A new report by Games One has been released which shows total total compensations CEOs within the video game industry made for the fiscal year of 2020. The report features 42 CEOS with 27 of them receiving compensation of over $1 million.
While Activision Blizzard and Bobby Kotick have been covered in the gaming press for negative reasons for awhile, Kotick did not top the list. Bobby Kotick finished in second place with a total compensation of $154,613,318. The top spot went to Playtika CEO Robert Antokol who had a total compensation of $372,008,176.
Some of the other names that were featured on the list include:
- Andrew Paul (Corsair) $2,796,433
- David Baszucki (ROBLOX) $6,775,108
- George E. Sherman (GameStop) $7,609,754
- Min-Liang Tan (Razer) $10,457,000
- Hajime Satomi (Sega Sammy) $2,949,168
- Frank Sagnier (Codemasters) $1,267,155
- Alain Falc (Nacon) $727,739
For transparency, the data was sourced from company filings and standardized to the 2020 calendar year.