PQube have announced they are bringing BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle to Europe for Playstation 4 and Switch this summer.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle releases in Japan on May 31 while North America will have to wait until June 5. You can view an overview of the game and the new trailer down below…
Lay the smack down in style with BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, the spectacular new two-versus-two brawler from legendary fighting game creators, Arc System Works. Universes collide as you form your team from the most popular characters from BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, Persona 4 Arena, and, for the first time ever in a fighting game, Rooster Teeth’s popular anime, RWBY.
Prepare for a fighting game experience that is deep and strategic but easy to control, featuring a simplified input combat system, and accessibility for new players, so more players can truly enjoy the thrill of fighting game competition.
Discover a satisfying high-octane 2D fighting game experience for everyone in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, designed from the ground up to create an exciting two-versus-two fighter with a focus on gorgeous visuals, spectacular action, and fierce multiplayer action.
- Assemble your dream team – Pick freely from characters from BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, Persona 4 Arena, and RWBY.
- Tactical tag team action – Swap your characters in real time mid-battle for new combos and strategies.
- Simplified controls – High-level gameplay has never been more in reach with standardized input-friendly attack commands for ease-of-use.
- Unique story episodes – Experience the story in Episode mode, with different episodes for BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, Persona 4 Arena, and RWBY.
- Take the fight worldwide – A new and improved online mode offers the best online multiplayer experience yet.
- Go from baby steps to bustin’ heads – Arc System Works’ trademark top-of-the-line tutorial teaches you the ins-and-outs of battle in no time.