Arc System Works have released patch 1.01 of Birthdays the Beginning in Japan. This update improves the overall experience of the game by making new characters easier to discover and new features to View Mode.
You can view the changes down below..
- Implemented horizontal movement in View Mode
- Implemented feature to switch between UI display and non-display in View Mode
- Implemented mini-map zooming feature
- Fixed mini-map switching
- Implemented non-captured organisms marker
- Free Play mode is now unlocked after clearing Episode 1
- Changed carryover content in Free Play mode (player information and terrain)
- HP does not decrease after capturing all organisms
- Added reference to game information
- Changed acquisition conditions for the trophy, “Too Much Time on Your Hands”
- Save data title displayed in full detail
Birthdays the Beginning is available in Japan exclusively on Playstation 4 and will release in North America on May 9 for PS4 and PC via Steam.