Square Enix and Bulkhead Interactive have announced that Battalion 1944 has left Early Access and the full version of the game has been released.
To celebrate, a new update has been released which adds several new features of the game. This includes the following:
- 8 new weapons (PPSH41, PPS43, Mosin Nagant Rifle, Mosin Nagant Scoped, TT-33, Baikal 22, SVT-40, Fedorov Avtomat)
- New competitive matchmaking powered by FACEIT
- 3 new maps – take the fight to Italy, Russia and France with all new levels inspired by classic shooters
- New game mode: Free for All – where everyone becomes your enemy!
- Improved game modes – Wartide, CTF, DOM and TDF all updated with more modern and rewarding design, with audio that reacts to your gameplay
- Match replay system & match history – download and play your previous matches with high settings to create epic video content!
- New BattleRank season
- Challenges, medals and leaderboards – earn and collect medals based on gameplay to show off your in-game achievements and get ultimate bragging rights
- Community modding – create your own maps via the all new Battalion 1944 Development Kit
You can view the launch trailer down below: