Bandai Namco have announced they will be opening a virtual reality experience known as VR Zone: Project i Can” in the Tokyo Plaza this April.
The VR Zone will be open from April 15 til mid-October and will operate by appointments. The purpose of the VR Zone is to get feedback from users to explore possibilities of virtual reality by acting as a virtual reality research facility.
Below are some of the games that will be features in the VR Zone..
- “Fear of Heights Show” – An extreme test of courage where you rescue a cat left behind on a thin plank 200 meters above the ground.
- “Skii Rodeo” – A downhill skiing experience set on a snowy cliff.
- “Real Drive” – A sports driving experience where the vehicle behaves just like a real car.
- “Escape Ward Omega” – A “were we really attacked?” horror experience where you enter a giant, ruined hospital ward together with everyone.
- “Train Master” – A railroad operation experience where you experience train control just like the real thing as a train driver for JR Yamanote.
- “Argyle Shift” – A cinematic experience where together with a girl, you enter the cockpit of a giant robot and battle.