Correcture Games have released a new patch for their city building game Atmocity. This change adds a City Hall building as well as several bug fixes.
Atmocity is available on Linux, Mac, and PC. You can view the changelog down below:
City hall building added.
– Halloween prop added. More time specific props will be added over time.
– New vactrack icons.- Fixed bug where sometimes loading a city from the main menu would stall.
– Fix for bug where roadtiles on bridges would not connect to road network on loaded cities.
– Fix for bug where destructed bridges would leave surrounding road tiles unaffected.
– Fix for bug where buildings would sometimes not connect to roads when loading cities. This might still occur in rare situations.
– Bug where notices would not move out smoothly fixed.
– Fix for building props not being removed correctly when demolishing.
– Further optimization when demolishing several buildings at the same time.
– Minor slowdown from sound stopping when demolishing a building playing an ambient sound fixed.
– Performance when deregistering cars when owner building has been demolished improved.