Koei Tecmo, Gust, and NHN PlayArt have officially announced Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bracer is in development for iOS and Android. This comes just one day after several Japanese trademarks were issued including Atelier Online.
Atelier Online will release in Japan this Winter as a free-to-play game with micro-transactions. You can view an overview of the game and the announcement trailer down below..
A completely new app themed after the Atelier series’ world and game systems. While adopting the series’ charms of a heartwarming world impression, synthesis elements, timeline-based strategic battles, and so on, the game systems are being designed to be easily enjoyed on smartphones. With online support, you can adventure, synthesize, and cooperate with a group of other players, which you could not do in previous Atelier games.
- Travel and Synthesize with a Group of Players – With online support, you can adventure, synthesize, and battle alone or with a group of other players.
- Beautiful Fields – The appearance of the fields, monsters that appear, and items you can gather change with the time, season, and weather.
- Gathering and Synthesizing – The game is fully equipped with side elements. Gather up an abundance of items and fuse them through the game’s substantial synthesis system.
- Battle – Cooperate with your friends to battle strategically. You can fight using items, too.
- Play Style – Freely customize your outfit and skills. You can freely change your equipment too.