It’s not surprising to see studios asking for fan feeback and Ubisoft is no exception. According to Codex, Ubisoft have started sending out surveys for the Asssassin’s Creed franchise asking players where they would like to see the next location and time setting take place.
The following choices appeared on the survey…
- The Peloponnesia War between Athens and Sparta in Classical Greece.
- Joan of Arc’s battles and rise of the Black Death during the Hundred Years War.
- The Invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors.
- Willam the Conqueror and the invasion of England.
- The Spanish Inquisition (setting of the Assassin’s Creed Movie).
- The Conquests of Alexander the Great.
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution.
- Genghis Khan and the Mongol Invasions.
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan.
- Viking invasions and their great army.
- The Rise of the Roman Empire in the Mediterranean basin.
- Hannibal’s invasion of Rome.
- The Dark Ages and the historical King Arthur.
- The violent conflicts of the imperial Dynasties in Medieval China.