Great news for those interested in video game history, the Art of Atari book has finally been released. The Art of Atari spans over 40 years of Atari history and includes the following..
- Huge array of different content including artwork, original packaging, history, art & design, developer / artist interviews, coin-ops, home consoles, box artwork, industrial designs, analog process, prototypes, advertising and promotion and more!
- Packed with stunning imagery and information about classic Atari titles including Pong, Breakout, Asteroids, Missile Command, Yar’s Revenge, Defender, E.T, Centipede, Combat, Indy 500, Video Olympics and many more!
- Retrospectives and interviews with key Atari staff including George Opperman, Cliff Spohn, Rick Guidice, Susan Jaekel, Steve Hendricks, Terry Hoff, Hiro Kimura, James Kelly, Warren Chang, Marc Ericksen, Evelyn Seto and more!
- Glorious breakdowns and retrospectives of each machine including the 2600, 5200, 7800, 400, 800, Lynx, Jaguar and many more!
- Stunning hardback format across 352 pages
- Forward by Ernest Cline (author of Ready Player One)