The latest issue of Famtisu magazine has announced the release date for Acquire’s upcoming game Akiba’s Beat. The magazinenoted the game would be released on October 13 on both PS Vita and Playstation 4.
In addition, Famitsu also revealed seven new characters that will be featured in the game. Below is a complete rundown courtesy of Famitsu…
Mysterious Black Marketeer
- Shareko Ube (voiced by Rie Murakawa, pictured) – A mysterious black marketeer who appears in a variety of places.
Akihabara Vigilance Committee
- Leader (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi) – Leader of the Akihabara Vigilance Committee. His age and real name are unknown. He desires peace for Akihabara and aims to destroy the delusions.
- Akari Hoozuki (voiced by Eri Suzuki) – 16 years-old. She loves the arcade.
- Aoi Hoozuki (voiced by Masumi Tazawa) – Akari’s twin sister. Unlike Akari, she is a calm and quiet girl.
Bureau of Delusions
- Mikado Kurosaki (voiced by Junichi Suwabe) – Director of the mysterious organization known as the Bureau of Delusions. He considers delusions necessary for the better development of the world.
- Kasuga Yuuki (voiced by Yasuaki Takumi) – General manager of the Research and Development Office, and seemingly an acquaintance of Reiji and company.
- Mari Toujou (voiced by Rina Sato) – Head of the Research and Development Office. She is always calm, but it seems to be connected to Reiji.