Bandai Namco have released patch 1.02 of their combat flight game Ace Combat 7. This patch fixes issues in mission 1 and 12 as well as some other changes.
You can view the full patch notes down below:
- Fixed an issue in which Mission 12 in campaign mode could not be completed under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mission 01 in VR mode could not be completed under certain conditions.
- Made adjustments to target switching.
- Adjusted the amount of time a player can be idle in a multiplayer room before being removed from the room.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Ace Combat 7 is available on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.